Three Beaded Bell Patterns—these were in my mother's files. There was no copyright info with them. If anyone knows of a copyright for these, please let us know. Otherwise, as far as I know, you are free to copy.
(No illustrations, I'm afraid. Good luck!!)
Materials: 3 yards thread
14 #8mm beads
112 #3mm beads
48 3x6mm beads (oats)
37 #6 mm beads
1. String twelve #8. Leave 18 on end.
2. Tie in circle - string back though to tighten and tie again.
3. Thread needle on short and to make edge as follows.
4. String five #3 beads, skip one #8 and gor through next #8. Repeat around. Turn over, go through last #3 and #8 to tighten.
5. String three #3, fo over #8, through #3 with needle twoward center.
(Read and follow carefully, now) Through next #8. Turn over and go through #3 with needle toward outer edge. Tepeat going over alternate #8 with three #3 beads around. Fasten off.